A simple cylinder, Andros is at home in any location. Casting a lovely glow over a dining table or reading corner, Andros can be finished to suit any décor. Available in two sizes, the Andros Pendant coordinates beautifully with the Andros Wall Sconce and Tenos Corner Sconce.
- American-made ceramic downlight pendant.
- Includes 6’ of white or black cord (your choice) and a matching canopy.
- Shown in natural unfinished bisque (paintable). Over 50 colors, finishes and glazes are also available.
- Standard Lamping: Bulb(s) Not Included
- Collection: Islands of Light Collection
- Standard Bulb Type: Medium Base
- Finish: Bisque
- Style: Andros
- Watts per bulb: 100
- Number of bulbs: 1
- CFL13: Yes
- CFL26: Yes
- Halogen: No
- LED-MR16: No
- Wet Location Single Socket: No
- Wet Sealed Top: No
- Wet Label: No
- Diffuser: No
- White Cord and Canopy: Yes
- Black Cord and canopy: Yes
- LVC3R-BN: No
- Solid Acrylic Finish: Yes
- Faux Finish: Yes
- Glaze Finish: Yes
- Custom Finish: Yes
- decorations1: No
- decorations2: No
- decorations3: No
- Custom Silhouette Image: No
- Custom Cutout: Yes
- Americans with Disabilities Act: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- Made in USA: Yes
- Green: Yes
A19’s creativity is not limited to what
hangs on the wall or from the ceiling. They believe that their passion
for what they do should extend to every part of their business –
from the creative team and craftsmen, to the customer service and delivery
staff – and everyone in between. Their philosophy is that they should
take pleasure in the work they do and the people with whom they do it.
A19 successfully blends innovative vision with the traditions of gifted
artisans. Their talents are poured into each piece we create with a driving
motivation to produce the highest quality of distinctive, usable art.
Whether you need one lighting fixture or thousands, A19 believe's that
it’s their attention to detail that sets A19 apart from the rest.
It’s the fine quality of their hand-crafted work that has become
our signature. It’s what they enjoy in their own homes and what
they exclusively deliver to their customers.