Jezebel Radiance Flame Pendant Small - Hardware Nickel - Glass Purple Violet Plum
Jezebel Radiance® Pendant Lights are made in the USA of handcrafted glass using a patented process. The remarkable three-dimensional effect can be ordered in a variety of glass colors. All Jezebel Radiance® products are UL certified, 120 Volts and come with 8.5 feet of adjustable cord. This light can be used with a medium base bulb (not included): Incandescent, Fluorescent or LED. Naturally occurring air bubbles, inclusions, textures and slight color variations demonstrate that your Jezebel Radiance® Pendant Light is an original work of art. Your Jezebel Radiance® Pendant Light comes with our 2-year limited warranty. If your hardware or glass shade arrives defective in any way, please contact your retailer for claim instructions.
- Handmade in the USA
- This glass is made by a special process patented to Jezebel®
- Available in small and large sizes with a Lily or Flame style.
- The dimensions of the glass shade are 7"H x 8.5"W x 8.5"D.
- Comes with 8.5 feet of adjustable cord
- The dimensions of the nickel metal are: Ceiling Cap: 1 5/8th" high, 5 1/8th" diameter. Glass Cap: 2" high, 2 3/4th" diameter.
- Bulb not included
- Material: Glass & Metal
- Collection: Jezebel Radiance®
- # of Lights: 1
- Basic Color: Purple
- Color: Plum
- Use For: Indoor Kitchen/Bar Lighting
- Specific Use: General Interior Lighting
- Hardware Type: Silver/Brushed Nickel Metal
- Style: Art Deco, Transitional, Contemporary, Art Nouveau, Arts & Crafts, Functional, Victorian, Decorative, Art Glass, Stained Glass
- Lighting Method: Downlight
- Shade Material: Glass
- Bulb Included: No
- Base Size for Light Bulb: Medium Base
- Voltage: 120
- Assembly: Some Assembly Required
- Included: Glass Shade Included, Metal Cup, Cord, Canopy
- Power Source: Corded-Electric
- Certification: Ul Certified
- Description of Certification: For Dry Or Damp Areas
- Glass Shade: 8.5 L x 8.5 W x 7 H in.
- Package Dimension: 16 L x 16 W x 16 H in.
||Jezebel's glass is unlike any other glass in
the world. Jezebel holds the patent on her technique for manipulating complexly
colored and hand rolled sheet glass. Each piece of glass is hand colored
with pigments and metals by trade secret. Then it is hand rolled onto a
slab. After the glass has cooled it travels 1500 miles to Santa Fe where
it is cut into shapes and slumped into your custom piece.
The special glasses that Jezebel uses surpass any other for lighting,
even that which Louis C. Tiffany made and became famous for from 1878-1938.
Custom glass made today is more luminous and richer in color. Some glasses
are remarkably vibrant and shiny, while other sheets are molecularly designed
to have a rich waxy feel and diffuse the light throughout the glass; these
glasses eliminate hot spots while still retaining color purity and translucence.
And, because the color is inside the glass and not painted on the surface,
there is a remarkable 3-dimensional effect while being only 1/8 inch thick.
Whatever the glass, Jezebel uses only the best.